Sunday, July 22, 2007

D.C.: The tour not everyone gets.

Here are some things that caught my eye while I was at our nation's capital.
This is me in front of the White House. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. In case you were wondering, the West Wing is not in the White House. It's in the next building over.

I saw this sign on the way to the World Bank and thought that Mom might like it. I thought that Mom might actually be a certified federal thrift supervisor.

I could not resist finding myself in the capital. This is the street directly across the street from the White House.

The D.C. Temple is a little off the beaten path, but I found a way to it with a little bit of help from a good friend. Unlike the White House, this house is MUCH larger than I expected.

And how could I go to the thick of political rebuttal without finding our two main party symbols. Pick a side 2008 is an election year you know.

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...