Monday, July 2, 2007

On the road, again.

I just got back into Idaho Falls last Wednesday, and visited my grandma who told me that she was going to Utah for my cousin's baby's blessing. How fun. I was already going to be in Utah Saturday to see Les Mis, and I had told my friends that I would be in church on Sunday. I had a hard decision to make, but I think I made the right one.

I left early Saturday Morning with Matt. We visited the grandparents, stopped at this brother's house to change, and went on to the Pioneer Theater for a very musical experience. Then we got some amazing thai food at the Monsoon and went a little farther south to see MJ and the Perry Family.

Besides seeing everyone, I think the best part of the trip was the trip itself. Good Times!

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...