Monday, August 27, 2007

Camping in style

Hey, I was looking for some camping clip art, and found this.

Travelpod

I just don't know what to think. At first I thought it was cool, until I realized that getting a truck to drag that thing out to the middle of nowhere would cost more than the trip would be worth.

I have a friend who says it's not really camping unless you are at least 5 miles away from your own car. Some day I'll find a happy medium between lathering up in bug spray and sleeping behind Plexiglas.

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, that is crazy. What about when you need to change clothes? You would need to put it in a really remote place, I guess. I would feel like I was on display in that thing!

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...