Monday, March 3, 2008

Wha makes ya'll thank we tawk fony?

One of my friends just got his mission call to the south, and some of the tips that the other guys are giving him include, "Don't worry if you don't understand anyone at first. They really do speak English down there."

It just makes me laugh. I love it. I even have a little book with Texas/English translations for people who need a little help, or a little laugh.

I found this book today and thought ya'll might like it. I bet your library has it, especially if you live south of the Mason/Dixon line.

Petite Rouge: A Cagun Red Riding Hood by Mike Artell; illustrated by Jim Harris

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...