Monday, May 26, 2008

I Miss My Sis!

Yep! You guessed it. I talked to Mary last night on the google talk computer phone, and this morning I checked my mail and she had sent me a rocking puzzle card and it all just reminds me that when she comes home she'll really be going home to Texas and not home to anywhere remotely close to me. So I'm saaaad!


Here is Mar stealing shots of herself wearing two pares of glasses.


Me and Mar bundled up for fashion.

I just can't think of anyone else that is more fun to be goofy with! And now, all my three day weekends are going to be spent wishing I could drive down to Utah to visit Mary.


Mar in the back seat . . . because it's cooler!

And who is going to send me cards from foreign countries that boost my self esteem? I'm excited that she will be back in the country . . . I just wish she was coming back to my part of the country! Sorry Mom. I'm just selfish like that.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love you! I'm glad that the puzzle got there- I knew you would love it!! You're the bomb diggety! MWAH!

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...