Monday, June 18, 2007

Time races on

There are so many things I want to do and I never seem to have the time. For one, I want to figure out how to do cool things on this site and put up great pictures, but I haven't sat still long enough to read the help tab or get anyone to show me.

I want to read some books. They are in a stack in my living room. I haven't finished a book in a few weeks now.

I'd really like to do some research about Washington D.C. I'm going there this weekend for the American Library Association's national conference. Maybe while I'm there I'll have time in my little lonely hotel room to figure out putting up pictures so you can see some of the sights with me.

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

SJ, sorry you recieved such a sore body the morning after an intense game of soccer/dodgeball. Let us know which of your blogs you want us to link to ours. It will be cool. We like to read about you fun times.

-David

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...