Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Soccer Sore

I have so much to say today I don't know where to start.

First things first:
I am soccer sore and amazed. During ride your bike to work week I did so much. I went to scarry spinners class and then rode my bike to work and I think I danced the night away or played in the sand or something else really active, and I didn't hurt one hit. But today, after an hour and a half of running around, twisting in odd directions and throwing myself in front of fast moving balls, I am sore. Mostly my middle aches, like I've done too many crunches. But the game was fun . . . much better with shin guards than without.

Secondly:
I saw a bumper sticker today that said, "We Break For Wookies," and it made my day.

Thirdly:
I read some really good children's books that I want to share. When I find a way to move them over here in a nice way, I'll do it. But until them, here is a link to the place where they are already rolling. Children's Books!

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...