Thursday, November 29, 2007

The first snowball of the season


On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me . . . two snow-filled gloves and A book about a girl who can't see.

There's only one glove in this picture, but the other one was close at hand and at one time, not long before this picture was taken, filled with snow as well.

This is actually the second snowball of the season. (I don't mean to misrepresent.) The first one was made and thrown. It was beautiful, and it was for my brother who is in Minnesota and can probably make his own snowballs now. But, just for fun, Dan, that first one was for you.

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...