Friday, December 7, 2007

So It's been a week

On the "Third Day of Christmas my true love gave to me. . ." Three bookends, Two snow-filled gloves, and A book about a girl who can't see.


This week a lot has happened. I moved in officially by pulling out the bookends, making a menu for the month, and getting Christmas Cookies from my neighbors. I also saw a friend who just moved back into town, ended my last class to officially graduate from institute, and wrote a letter to Santa. I've cried once, almost cried a few times, and realized somethings about my leadership style (or lack there of) that I hope have something to do with making me a better future mother. You never know. They might just make me less critical of and more empathetic to weak managers I'll meet later on in life.

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...