Sunday, November 18, 2007

Six Things of Me

Tagged by Nat

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I always watch the seat belt demonstration on airplanes. It's true. I usually also take out my "features of the aircraft" card and follow along, but sometimes I'm by a talkative person so I just watch the seat belt demonstration, quickly check for my nearest exit (just in case) being sure to make mental note if it's behind me, then I go on with the flight and life.

I'll always pick fruit over candy. I think this is because of my near-candy-less upbringing. I always go for the apples before I head for the chocolate. Dried fruit with a sugar coating sometimes throws me, but I think I like fresh better.

I prefer not to sleep with my feet facing the door. Don't ask me why. I just like to have my feet pointing into the room instead of out. I guess it makes me feel like I'm staying instead of going.

I get sweater envy. When I see someone with a cool sweater I really want it. I buy a new sweater every season. Is it healthy? No. But it's warm.

I like to have at least two napkins when I eat. One for my lap in case I drop something and one on the table by my hand for easy access to wiping my mouth. I'm a messy eater.

I sometimes get the feeling I'm being watched. I know we all get that feeling, but when I say "being watched" I mean like I'm the main character in a movie and everyone is watching. This really isn't healthy, but it happens. So I pretend like I've got it all under control and I don't notice that I'm on the big screen and I try really hard to be extra nice to people and not trip and fall.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

You kill me. This was the most awesome post ever. I mean it, and I am not joking. And you should go see Enchanted. With some other girls. I love you!

Ellen said...

Sarah,

I loved your comments on this post.
I could see my self in the napkin one.

You are an awesome writer you really need to start a book or something.
Love ya

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the ginabean said...

Tee hee...I like your lists. And I also like the way you state things. Informative in a fun way. Maybe it's because you like words? In any case, you sure are good with them!

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...