Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Trouble With Moving

Two weeks ago I had three pairs of navy blue pants. Two of them were alright. One probably needed to go to DI. And one pair was fantastic, my favorite. I thought I threw them in the wash. A week ago I went to DI, and Well, yesterday I did the wash. Today, I tried to find my spectacular Navy Blue Pants. I found the two alright pair and a funny 4th pair that I didn't know I had, but no Fantastic Pants! I'm sick just thinking about loosing them. Well, Great DI finds have to come from somewhere I guess. There is a good looking budget shopper out there somewhere. . . in my pants.

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...