Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's the Grand ChaHee's Birthday!

My mother is wonderful. She is the type of person who never forgets your birthday. I, on the otherhand, am not my mother . . . yet! I can only aspire to be so great. In honor of the woman who taught me that everyday can be a good day and a work day all rolled together, and that time is relative, A Cake.

It's like my mom and my Fairy Godmother are the same person. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!

Happy Birthday Mom! I think we are the same age this year.

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

You are too cute, Sarah.

I don't remember the last time I saw you. And that is sad.

At least we have blogspot... :)

Lorraine said...

Do I need to look up Grand ChaHee on Wiki?

Sarah said...

oh, sorry. "It's the Grand ChaHee's birthday." Is my favorite line from "All Dogs go to Heaven"

Ellen said...

Sarah,
Thank you for the beautiful cake, It's so wonderful. I can taste it with my eyes. That's the best part.
And I'm okay with being a Senior Citizen, since that's what's happening to the baby boomers now.

You are too cute.!!!!!

Kate said...

I love the grand ChaHee!!! That movie is a classic!!

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...