Sunday, April 6, 2008

Reflection of Christ

This weekend was General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, one of my most favorite times of year. Two times a year we get to hear the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson and the other leaders of the church give their testimonies of Jesus Christ and his mission, and help us understand what we can do to become better people, people who truly follow Christ's teachings and live his Gospel.

I always feel so very loved and blessed when I listen to these men and women talk about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Here is another wonderful pictorial testimony of Jesus Christ and his life and works that my sister-in-law posted. I'm excited to pass it along.

And I love to sing along with the hymns and know that somewhere in another timezone my family is singing with me. No matter how far apart we are, I always feel close to them at conference time.

No comments:

Finished and Favorites

   I finally finished reading ALL the Newbery Award winners. And not being someone who can do two things an once, I didn't make time to...